Can You Feel It?

This is a time of rapidly increasing turbulence and cynicism in today’s society, partly a result of the controversies rocking every one of our trusted institutions—government, business, family, and religion. But all of the rancor and chaos brings about opportunity! Now is a crucial time for women to recognize our power, and rise to the challenges before us!

No longer are we allowing others to diminish our power or silence our voices. Harnessing our outrage and our compassion, women around the world are mobilizing on issues that affect us and our families—issues that have long been ignored, like gun violence; sexual harassment and assault; women’s legal, civil, and reproductive rights; and protections for children, just to name a few.

We are entering the political arena more than ever before and winning elected offices in unprecedented numbers. We are also stepping into our power in business, bringing about momentous change. Each and every day nearly 800 new women-owned businesses are added to the economy. That’s over 300,000 new businesses a year and counting!

This is a watershed moment in our history. It’s our moment and if more and more of us embrace and exercise our power, nothing will ever be the same!   

Against All Odds

As a mother-daughter partnership, we started Color Your World Personal Development & Coaching, LLC in the Fall of 2016 from sunny, San Diego, California. We took a leap of faith, leaving our positions as an educator/researcher in Academia and a business development officer in Corporate America, to share our knowledge, passion, and expertise with the world (learn more about our background here).

Everyone knows that starting and running your own business can be a risky proposition, and although we were disheartened, we were not deterred by the challenges and hardships before us. However, upon learning that approximately 70% of new businesses fail within their first 5 years AND that women-owned businesses fail more often (and sooner) than their male counterparts, we couldn’t help but ask:

  • if 70% of business owners are failing, what are the remaining 30% doing to succeed?
  • if women-owned businesses are failing in greater numbers than men-owned businesses, what do women need to know to become more successful?
  • if most American women-owned businesses generate less than the US median household income ($61,372 according to the US Census), what’s holding us back?

Answering these three questions led us on our mission to inspire, motivate, encourage, and teach other small business owners, like you, so that you are able to put your business on solid footing, set yourself up for success, and effectively plan for long-term growth and viability! 

We offer tools and proven strategies that accelerate profitability to create a better quality of life for yourself, your family, and the communities in which you serve. 

Four C's To Help You Beat The Odds

You don’t have to figure all of this out on your own. We offer 4 options to help you beat the overwhelming odds stacked against your business: 

Courses - Comprehensive, online, masterclasses that teach you how to use the tools and strategies developed for today’s business environment to improve your top AND bottom line

Consulting - Tailored, online, strategic planning services for your business with an emphasis on implementation and accountability

Community - Online discussion forums and networking opportunities designed to inspire, engage, and support you along your entrepreneurial journey

Coaching - Innovative online experience created to support your individual or group leadership development goals

Follow Us On Social Media

Making A Difference

We've been inspired and encouraged by our members and the people we've met through our appearances as we traveled across the country this past year.

We were able to understand their goals, motivations, and challenges as small business owners; to find out what they needed to feel empowered and to be successful; and to share our story of acceptance, our mission of change, and our vision for the future.

Imagine, as we have, the impact on families, communities and society if all women were able to fulfill their complete breadth of human potential? Together we can make a difference!

About Us





Like what you've seen? Click here to "Like" us on Facebook!


50% Complete

What Change Can You Make That Will Change Everything?

Subscribe to our FREE series of Business Success Strategies to help you start thinking of ways to make 2019 your year!

*We promise not to share or trade any information that you provide.